1) Which one programming language is exclusively used for artificial intelligence?
2) “DON’T BE EVIL” is the tagline of which company?
3) What is the full form of html?
Ans:- HYPER TEXT MARKUP LANGUAGE
4) A network designed to allow communication within an organisation is called:
5) Printf(“% %”); what will be output of this code in c?
6) What is the full form of pdf?
Ans:- PORTABLE DOCUMENT FORMAT
7) What is real name of rajnikant?
Ans:- SHIVAJI RAO GAIKWAD
8) Which movie won most number of oscar this year?
Ans:- MADMAX FURY
9) A high-speed transportation system incorporated with reduced-pressure tubes in which pressurized capsules ride on an air cushion driven by linear induction motors and air compressors known as?
10) Which is the world’s largest, most complex experimental facility ever built by the human race?
Ans:- LARGE HADRON COLLIDER
11) Why a passenger in train always sees a red signal in traffic pole , but the train passes irrespective of red signal?
Ans:- when you observe the traffic pole you will see some rod which is supported by springs under the track when the engine crosses through that part it will generate a response due to pressure and light automatically turns red.
12) Why does water swirl while draining?
Ans:- The main effect is angular momentum (rotational inertia). This results in the water level being lower near the centre of rotation than further away, setting up centripetal forces which maintain the rotation. When the difference in levels is significant relative to the average water level, you notice the typical whirl effect.
13) Water is colorless and transparent, but why does the foam on breaking waves appear white?
Ans:- Foam consists of bubbles, which are very thin liquid films with air inside. Compared with a water droplet of the same size, a bubble absorbs much less light than the water droplet because it has so little matter. And the air inside the bubble is not a good absorber of light either. Hence, all things being equal, the light coming out from a bubble is brighter than that from water (which is just a large collection of water droplets), and appears white under the sun.
14) The project by google in which you can select the required features and the components for your phone of your choice is?
Ans:- PROJECT ARA
15) The first batsman to score three test century in three successive test on debut.
Ans:- MOHAMMED AZZHARUDDIN
16) Some months have 30 days, some months have 31 days; how many have 28?
Ans:- 12 Months ( All the month have 28 days)
17) Odd-even system in delhi is related with?
Ans:- AIR POLLUTION , VEHICHLES
18) ICAO Stands For
Ans. A) International Civil Aviation Organization
19) Initiative taken by government to increase the connectivity so that government services are made available to the citizens easily
Ans:- DIGITAL INDIA
20) Given these equations, what does 4500 equal?
8898=7 4566=2 1203=1 2313=0 4566=2 5464=1 7774=0 1003=2 9856=4 9955=2 1886=5 1231=0 8764=3 4500=
Ans. It is basically the count of circles in all the digits of a number. Eg. 8898 has seven circle. Similarly 4500 has 2 circles. So ANS is 2.